Thursday, July 12th, 2018 – “An Evening of Everything Blackberry”
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm | A ticketed event on Main St. in Lenoir featuring blackberry infused cuisine, drinks, music and dancing.
Friday, July 13th, 2018 – “The Blackberry Jam”
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm | Black”Beer”y Garden Featuring Local Breweries and Craft Beers
- 6:00 pm- 9:00 pm | Vendor booths open for shopping
- 6:00 pm | Blackberry Belle Pageant Preliminaries
- 7:00 pm | Live Music – Blackberry Jam Singer-Songwriter Contest
- 7:00 pm | Blackberry Recipe Contests
- 9:00 pm | Glow Run 5K & Fun Run
Saturday, July 14th, 2018 “NC Blackberry Festival”
Blackberries will be for sale in the street between St. James Episcopal Church and Suntrust Bank starting at 10 AM until they are gone! See the map!
Vendors, Food, Music, Children’s Activities and Blackberries for sale all day!
- 9:00am-5:00pm | Black”Beer”y Garden Featuring Local Breweries and Craft Beers
- 10:00 am | Live Music all day on starting at 10am
- 10:00 am | Blackberry Belle Pageant Finals at
- 10:30 am | Blackberry Festival Blood Drive
- 11:15 am | The Blackberry Eating Contests (Youth & Adult)
- 12:00 pm | Presentation of Colors Ceremony
- 12:15 pm | Colossal Cobbler Parade
- 12:30 pm | World’s Largest Patchwork of Cobbler
- 3:30 pm | Blackberry Jam Winners